Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kobain and Me!

Kobain is 8 years old today! Yikes!




Every birthday morning I make the girls special birthday breakfasts. 


Making the Rosettes at 6:30am! What we do for kids! 
Kobain had to bring in a snack to school today, so we are making hummus in flowerpots with carrots sticking out (a little parsley on top to make it look like a real carrot that needs to be pulled). Ava is very excited about it! 
My birthday girl!
Notice Michelle back there.. busy helping with the carrot stuffing! Thank goodness! 









Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you! I love you! 
Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

zHello, thanks for your asweet comment! I just checked out your blog & your website & I have to say...I'm in love! I'll be checking in often! I am sad, however, that I live too far away to have a party at your beautiful boutique!!!! Thanks again so much,! Nice to meet you.
Judith
Paris Atelier~

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

Happy Birthday dear Kobain...Happy Birthday to you!

much love from Tutu