Friday, October 3, 2008

Bella's Holiday Shopping List


Bella, Kayse's 6 year old, has so nicely gone around the store with my camera (when I wasn't looking) and taken pictures of all the things she wants..I think you may want them too.. but I would do it now, as you are not the only one reading this and we have a limited supply!

The holidays are right around the corner. They are going to sneak up on you so quickly you will not know what hit you.

So I am here to help you out. Imagine this feeling, you are sitting on your sofa, its December 1st and your shopping list is all checked off.. that's right, you have finished your holiday shopping and you get to just relax while all the other people go crazy trying to find something for their loved one.

This feeling is the feeling I want to leave you with. Stop in to Teapot and let me help you check off everything that is on your list.


Mushroom Table (this can be used outside or in). Just imagine the look on your child's face when they see that you got them something that nobody else has....something that expands their imagination, that is adorable and that is not to expensive.


Or what about these yummy ceramic cupcake trinket boxes? They are perfect for hold your hair accessories or even money.

Then there are always the beloved hair clips. These are made locally by a mom who has a daughter with curls. She knows just how to accentuate in just the right ways.


And then don't forget about a tea set. Every child, boy or girl, likes to play tea party!

Thanks Bella, I will make sure your mom knows! Oh and P.S Bella would also like to have those pixie pajamas she is wearing....
Love Auntie, Ashley

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think this is a lovely idea. I also think I will conduct a poll and see what other people have on their list.

The mushroom table and chairs are charming. The cupcake trinket boxes are also verrrry cute.