Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boo!




We hosted our Halloween event here on Saturday. It was a great success. I walked in to be greeted by Dorothy, complete with Toto in her basket. Then Robin appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly there was a kitty, a flamenco dancer, an Indian, a lady bug, a couple of fairies, a baby, a princess, Cinderella and snow white.
The children waited so patiently as I poured my concoction of witches brew out of my cauldron with the smoke bellowing out of all sides. Soon they were served cupcakes (but oh dear, my friend the unicorn had accidentally placed a lizards eyeball on top!). After the yummy treats were eaten up it was time to decorate trick or treat buckets. They children and the moms got right in and with a little of this and a lot of that, they had completed their Halloween trick or treat bucket.
We had a great time! I keep meaning to post pictures but I have to wait till I get home, this computer at work doesn't seem to allow me to post them off of my camera.
We had such a good time that we added another date. So mark your Calendar.
October 25th at 11am we will be doing it all again, but we have also added on a story time!
Come one, come all, but make sure you reserve early, spaces fill up fast!
Boo!
Ashley

No comments: