Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What Fun, a New Window






Yesterday Kayse, my mom and myself spent all morning and afternoon putting in a new window. This is the part I love the most about our store. The creativity! Coming up with new ideas that wont be seen other places, trying to figure out how to make them come alive, and then actually doing the work.








If you are like my sister and I, you are probably inspired by Anthropology's windows. Every month or so they change their windows and every time I am blown away by how amazing it makes me feel. The textures they put together, the ideas that just amaze me, everything is just so darn cool! So walking away from that store with these feelings, Kayse and I decided we would want to give that feeling to our customers.

Come stop by and let us know what you think.... last time the teacup ladder waterfall, this month the swinging girls under a rain shower of funky leaves...next time... oh what fun~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Did I send you an evite? I'm going to go do that now! I love that you girls have a blog now. Kayse sure is cute in that window. I saw the lovely Marilyn the other day. Okay, I'm off to send you some email!

Glenda said...

Hi

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to see your store. I've been to Santa Rosa numerous times.
My son in fact is there now, at Santa Rosa College theater.
I could not resist the homes of MacDonald area. They are so wonderful. I know Hitchcock filmed a home there.
I have other pictures, but didn't post them.

I've been to Summer Cottage Antiques. Tracie from My Petite Maison, knows the owner of that shop.

Ciao
Glenda

Anonymous said...

i totally see your mom's artistic genius in these pics... and you and your sis got the gene too! i am working in mill valley a little bit these days and was thinking someday after/before work i could swing by and see you both! it HAS BEEN FOREVER!!! i would love to see you gals!

Sonya said...

The window looks lovely. Next time I am up that way, I will have to drop by!