Saturday, July 12, 2008

Managing Motherhood and the rest of life, can it be done?


So here we are, working mothers! I am sure that most most of you moms can relate to that swirling question of "how do I balance being a good mother and working?" Well I have not come up with the answers, not even close. But I am here to support you in all your efforts.

As Kayse and I have figured out, it takes a village to raise children and thank god we have our family.

Those days are plenty where we are at work with our girls, busily messing up the store and re-arranging! Thanks girls but I just don't think the pinwheels need to be in every section of every inch of the store. It is frustrating and tiring bringing our kids to work with us. But it is a reality much of the time. So with many laughs and more bottles of wine, I raise my glass to you all! And to those of you who happen to be shopping when our children are there...thanks for understanding! 

No comments: