Monday, July 21, 2008

Moving in...a New adventure...

So much to do, so little time!




So... here we go, we got a new place!! We got our dream place! Now comes the fun part..not really..the moving. So with the help of Kayse's husband, Nick, we loaded up a truck and spent an afternoon moving. Kayse was not much help with the lifting, being pregnant and all, but she sure was able to organize! 






So here we are with all this space and we have 4 days to get it u
p and running..my oh my how the clock is ticking! 

Such a list of things to do: find something to hang all our things, make something to hang all our things...figure out window display..find a cash register...clean...let people know we moved...figure out our new hours...have a sign made...find something to do with our kids while we do all this...yikes! 

Our first window display...better be good! This was our chance to shine!


Finally with some quick thinking and a lot of moving here and moving there and then back to here, we got I'm a Little Teapot able to open her doors! It really was wonderful, to walk into our new store and see what we had accomplished. I felt so professional. I couldn't believe that we did this, that we had created such a real professional store...I was amazed! 


My oh my did people respond. They loved it! They really loved it!! The smiles on Kayse and my faces beamed. The response was overwhelming. Our windows were loved, our set up was enjoyed and the parties were a hit. People were busy buying! Yeah, this was going to work.....

What more could we ask? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! it looks really beautiful! you two should be so proud.