Monday, November 24, 2008

Where to find a Holiday dress...in Sonoma County?



So, Friday Kayse, my mom, the girl and I all went out to try to find children's shoes and holiday dresses...why you ask did we not shop at our store? Well, simply because that is for you, we cant keep shopping here because then there is nothing left for you!


So we are out, running to every single store where there might possibly be something that maybe we could put the girls in for the holidays. Well, let me just tell you this! NO! There was NOT ONE PLACE WHERE WE COULD SHOP FOR THEM! It was unbelievable! Not one place that had children's clothing or shoes that did not look HORRIBLE! I mean, maybe we have high standards, but come on people. Where are we supposed to go to find something that is not cheap and ugly? Where??? After that day I am so surprised that we are not sold out. People must not know, that has to be the only reason.





So I am here to tell you...WE HAVE YOUR HOLIDAY DRESSES! HERE! But we have very few shoes left..so I guess your on your own for those.

No comments: