Sunday, November 16, 2008

Attack of the Sock Puppies!

Some of you know that I am a single mom. Well the other day was my ex-husbands birthday. So what to get him...obviously from the girls.. ??? 
So browsing the craft store, decided that the girls would make him something...but what??? We had 2 hours till they would see him and I was getting desperate. Normally I am a much better planner but I forgot! Oops! 
So I am standing in the craft isle..time ticking when I look up to some sock animals.. Perfect!! Fast and easy to make and the best part.. they could tell their dad that these were what he could have when they were not with him. I was a genius. 

Here they are, he loved them! The girls actually made them! 

3 comments:

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

I LOVE these!!!
I sure hope and wish that Santa brings me some handmade sock puppies!!!
Hey...this would be a great project for your store!

Beth said...

Your girls are so cute, and they did wonderfylly on the sock puppies!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a great idea! Genius! (you are, you're right) You are also a great Mom.
xo Lidy