Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pregnancy Belly Casting with Pot Belly Casts

Pot Belly Casts


Many of you do not know that for the past 9 years, I, Ashley have been creating Belly Casts for pregnant women all over Colorado and California. It is a passion and a love that I have had to put down for the past year giving me more time in creating I'm a Little Teapot. While I am still very busy with the store, I now have a bit more time to start my services back up again. So, I am now accepting calls and appointments to have your belly cast.
Bringing everything I need to cast your belly I set up, cast and clean up, right in your very own home. All you have to provide is your beautiful belly. The best time to have a cast done is between 34 and 40 weeks.
I offer two different services with each belly casts, one being finishing your cast in white either allowing you to hang it as is, or decorate it yourself. The other being where I decorate your cast for you. There is an additional charge for this service.
I am working on my website at this time, but if you call or stop in I can answer any questions you may have.
I also sell do-it-yourself kits and perform blessingway ceremonies.

Pot Belly Casts
Ashley Radzat
707)570-9218
info@potbellycasts.com

No comments: